We provide specialist physiotherapy and rehabilitation packages for a range of neurological conditions. We can see people in the privacy of their own homes or nursing homes with appropriate PPE. We also provide online group sessions and hire equipment for use at home. Our flagship service is the High Intensity Stroke Rehabilitation Programme which is designed to give you results fast.
With our many years of experience and rigorous continuing education standards, our team has the qualifications needed to treat any issues you may have.
April newsletter morrello health
morrello are a specialist provider of neuro physiotherapy for people living with neurological conditions such as Stroke, Spinal cord Injury, MS, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson's, ABI or TBI and other neurological conditions at our specialist clinic, online or at home.
We hire out some of our highly specialist rehabilitation equipment to make it easier to rehabilitate at home. This includes the following products, Bioness L300 GO FES drop foot stimulator, SaeboFlex and SaeboGlove as well as Saebo exercise sets, TheraTrainer Tigo exercise bike, OSF Standing frames. FES devices for the arm such as Aviva stim or Bioness H200 FES splint. Various walkers and mobility aids including laser guided walking aids for Parkinson's such as the U-step. and ban deliver equipment in Bristol, Cardiff, Chepstow, Swansea, Bridgend, Bath,Monmouth, Abergavenny, Gloucester, Cheltenham.
Go to the contact us page or give us a call to book an appointment now.
We will send a booking confirmation email incase you need to show proof to travel during a lockdown.
All of our treatments are conducted using COVID-safe guidance.
Please check our coronavirus related page on the website for details.
Our PD Warrior South Wales Classes have moved online 5 x week. Please register for online assessment, induction to PD Warrior, 121 coaching or joining the group sessions.
Specialist Neuro Physiotherapy
treatment and exercise advice for:
- Stroke (Online, Home Visit, in Clinic)
- Spinal Cord Injury (Online, Home Visit, in Clinic)
- Acquired or Traumatic Brain Injury (ABI or TBI)
- Parkinsons Disease (Online, Home Visit, in Clinic)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Online, Home Visit, in Clinic)
- Cerebral Palsy (Online, Home Visit, in Clinic)
- Other Neurological conditions (Online, Home Visit, in Clinic)
- Amputee Rehabilitation (Online, Home Visit, in Clinic)
Additional specialist treatment for symptoms such as:
- Balance problems and falls (Vestibular rehab packages have started again in April 2021)
- Vertigo (Dizziness) (Vestibular assessment and rehabilitation in clinic)
- Shoulder pain (post Stroke)
- Acupuncture and TCM (waiting on government advice)
- Speech problems (Online)
- Spasticity and high muscle tone (Monthly Spasticity clinic has started again. Next clinic is in May)
- Long term pain (Monthly face to face clinic. Next one is May 2021)
At Morrello Clinic we provide specialist treatment packages with the latest technology and proven techniques. Our aim is to enable people to achieve their personal goals no matter how big they seem.
We currently have neuro physiotherapy patients in the folowing areas: Bristol, Clifton, Nailsea, Weston Super Mare, Clevedon, Thornbury, Portishead, Patchway, Bradley Stoke, Yate, Cheltenam, Filton, Southmead, Filton, Bath, Chepstow, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye, Lydney, Coleford, Forest of Dean, Abergavenny, Crick, Shirenewton, Gloucester, Stroud, Tintern, Trelleck, Raglan, Usk, Caerleon, Newport, Magor, Caldicot, Cwmbran, Pontypool, Blackwood, Brynmawr, Merthyr Tydfil, aberdare, Risca, Rogerstone, Machen, Bargoed, Pontypridd, Caerphilly, Rumney, St Mellons, Marshfield, Treorchy, Cardiff, Penarth, Llantrisant, Pontyclun, Cowbridge, Barry, Bridgend, Llantwit Major, Llandough, Dinas Powys, Porthcawl, Port Talbot, Neath, Swansea, Gorseinon, Pontarddulais, Llanelli, Carmarthen, Haverford West, Milford Haven, Pembroke
The Morrello Clinic Team consists of:
- 8 Specialist Neuro Physiotherapists (Online and face to face sessions available)
- 2 Specialist Paediatic Neuro Physiotherapists (Online and face to face)
- 1 Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine (Monthly clinic)
- 1 Acupuncture specialist and TCM (Weekly appointments from September)
- 1 Speech and Language Therapist (Online sessions available)
- 2 Physiotherapy Technicians (face to face in clinic and at home)
- 3 Support staff
- 1 Massage Therapist (no sessions available during COVID-19 outbreak)
After an initial clinical assessment, we discuss a treatment plan based on your goals and presentation.
In the plan, we may recommend physiotherapy at your home or in the community but most of our patients prefer to have treatment at our spacious and modern clinic.
Face to Face treatment options include: Individual Treatment, High Intensity Therapy Block, Personal Training, Self Exercise with clinic equipment, Hydrotherapy or treatments at home
Online treatment options include: Individual Assessment and Treatment, group sessions
Adobe Acrobat document [135.7 KB]